Online/automatic Growth Chart. Simply plug in your child's information and a chart will be generated. If you are not familiar with getting accurate measurements or growth charts, we STRONGLY suggest you read the Introduction/Guide.
General Growth Charts (Most commonly used in physicians offices)
Many of the charts linked below are VERY rare charts. If you find a resource not listed, please let us know. Email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you! These are provided as a informational sources only. Always consult medical professionals.
1. Growth Chart for babies (interactive and plots multiple measurements). Plots monthly for the first 2 years and can be saved! http://www.mybirthcare.com/favorites/babygrowth.asp.
2. Growth Charts for Breastfed Babies
5. Cerebral Palsy- Boys and Girls download files
6. Chinese Children
10. Turner Syndrome for Girls download
12. Plot height and weight of children up to the age of 36 months.
13. Interactive growth chart, for hospitalized children was suggested by parents
14. Russell- Silver Syndrome / Small for Gestational Age GROWTH Calculator
15. Russell Silver Syndrome Growth Charts
If you find clearer versions, (or links to charts other rare charts) please send the URL infomation to ContactUs@magicfoundation.org Subject: Growth Chart Files. Thank you!
Want to learn more about your child's disorder, talk/network with a parent with an affected child or read personal stories of affected families? These features and much more are available in our Members Only areas and social groups.