Online/automatic Growth Chart. Simply plug in your child's information and a chart will be generated. If you are not familiar with getting accurate measurements or growth charts, we STRONGLY suggest you read the at home instructions.
General Growth Charts (Most commonly used in physicians offices)
Many of the charts linked below are VERY rare charts. If you find a resource not listed, please let us know. Email ContactUs@magicfoundation.org. Thank you! These are provided as a informational sources only. Always consult medical professionals.
1. Growth Chart for babies (interactive and plots multiple measurements). Plots monthly for the first 2 years and can be saved! http://www.mybirthcare.com/favorites/babygrowth.asp.
2. Growth Charts for Breastfed Babies
5. Cerebral Palsy- Boys and Girls download files
List other Chinese growth data charts
9. Russell-Silver Syndrome / Small for Gestational Age
10. Turner Syndrome for Girls download
13. Interactive growth chart (subscription area for medical professionals), for hospitalized children
If you find clearer versions, (or links to charts other rare charts) please send the URL infomation to ContactUs@magicfoundation.org Subject: Growth Chart Files. Thank you!
Want to learn more about your child's disorder, talk/network with a parent with an affected child or read personal stories of affected families? These features and much more are available in our Members Only areas and social groups.